1. Apply eyeshadow primer all over the lid (Urban Decay Primer Potion, $24 atSephora)
2. Using a clean shader brush, apply a coppery colour all over mobile area of the lid. (MAC Cosmetics eyeshadow in Coppering)
3. Using another clean blending brush, soften the edges of the copper colour using a neutral brown shadow (MAC Cosmetics eyeshadow in Wedge)
4. Repeat steps 2-3 on the lower lash line.
5. Apply a highlight colour to the inner corner of the eye, as well as under the brow bone. (MAC Cosmetics eyeshadow in Shroom)
6. Apply a dark brown eyeliner pencil close to the upper lash line and the lower waterline.
7. Finish the look with curled lashes and a coat of mascara. (Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black, $7)