Two weeks ago, Burberry dropped a campaign video for their newest beauty launch - the Liquid Lipstick. In classic Burberry fashion (considering this is the brand that launched the careers of Cara Delevingne and Suki Waterhouse), they tapped one of British fashion's most promising new muses to front the ad - Iris Law, teenage daughter of Jude Law and Sadie Frost. But Iris is proving to be more than another celeb-daughter-turned-model; a creative in her own right with a strong sense of personal style and artistry, Iris is poised to take on the fashion world in a major way. Get to know the new it-Brit with these 10 facts.
1. Iris is 16 years old, born on October 25, 2000.
2. She calls London home.
3. Her older brother Rafferty (aged 20) is also a model with a well-established career, having
walked for Dolce&Gabanna and DKNY.
4. Her favourite photographer is Rankin, and she told ELLE that she has his photo book in her kitchen.
5. Kate Moss is her Godmother.
6. Prior to landing a Burberry cosmetics deal (at 16, may we reiterate), Iris starred in a lookbook for Miu Miu.
7. She told W last year that she's dying to work with Gucci (we feel you, girl).
8. The first fashion show that Iris attended was Vivienne Westwood, aged 10.
9. She's a painter, studying for her GSCE art exam. Iris also told W that she dabbles in photography too.
10. Iris loves vintage shopping, telling TeenVogue, "I really like vintage blouses with feminine lace detailing — I’ll usually wear them with black trousers and trainers ... growing up [I] did quite creative things with how I dressed myself."